Week 6 Quiz
Question Type:# Of Questions: # Correct:
Multiple Choice 10 10
1. Question : (TCO 6) What is the largest use of water worldwide?
2. Question : (TCO 6) What caused the Aral Sea to shrink?
3. Question : (TCO 6) An economic obstacle to greater use of drip irrigation in the U.S. is
4. Question : (TCO 6) “The presence of a substance in the environment that, because of its chemical composition in quantity, prevents the functioning of natural processes and produces considerable environmental and health effects” is the EPA definition of
5. Question : (TCO 6) Pollutants that enter natural water bodies via pipes are known as
6. Question : (TCO 6) The gradual breakdown of rock into soil particles by physical and chemical processes is called
7. Question : (TCO 9) The most important foodstuffs in the world are
8. Question : (TCO 9) Malnutrition is defined as a lack of
9. Question : (TCO 9) Which of the following is/are TRUE?
10. Question : (TCO 9) DDT accumulates in higher doses in what body tissue in animals?